Saturday, February 23, 2008

How did you feel fot removing your tattoos?

has anyone who had a tattoo please let me know how sucessful it was. I have a semi big tattoo across by back and I have darker skin and I was wondering how I can remove it ? and how did you remove yours It wasn't done profesionally but it has alot of ink. I was thinking about laser I heard that is the most effective??
laser is the way to got but be ready for alot more pain and money it will cost a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ the laser breaks up the in in your lower skin layers also causing 2nd degree burns. the "burns" will bubble up and some of the tattoo ink particles will filter out of you skin. this will be repeated over and over again. and you will pay Every time you get it done. i wish you the best of luck cause it's gonna hit your pocket hard any way you try to remove it.

I haven't removed any tattoos but my opinion if its a large tattoo leave it..you don't walk around naked so you can hide it easily. After you remove it you might find that you were happier with the tattoo because removing it will leave nasty scars.

No comments: