Saturday, February 23, 2008

if anyone knows anything about tattoo removal.

just wondering if anyone knows anything about tattoo removal. Pros Cons? How safe is it? Is it worth it? There is also this thing I found on the internet called tat b gone, if anyone knows anything about that I would love to know more. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

tat b gone does not work. used it. its crap. so far. they are working hard to make it work, but so far, thhhppt! laser is the only way to get a tattoo gone completely other than a belt sander, and trust me, that hurts. laser hurts too but not as bad as sandpaper. it is kinda expensive. 100-800 a sitting, and depending on the tattoo and how far gone you want it (jsut gone or enough to cover with something better), it can take as many as 10 sittings. do the research. they are everywhere nowadays.

hey my mate got it done it works reli well but its costs between $250 and $5000 depending on the type, how big, style ect. if yas want a good place ask ya doctor :)

bought tattoo be gone for my 20 year old daughter and the product is crap! Don't waste your money. You have to apply that stuff every day and it really does nothing. I am also trying to find something to remove tattoos. My daughter put 5 of those horrible things on her body and now she wants them off -Thank God. I sent my daughter for a lazer treatment, but it hardly faded the tattoo. If you find a good product let me know. Good luck.

the only thing i know about that is that saftey wise,its super safe, trained techs and plastic suregens do them soas long as they credentials match up you should be good,i do also know that depending on the color and size, they usually can't get it all done in one shot and you have to go a couple of times.

No comments: