Saturday, February 23, 2008

how bad was the scar tattooleft?

I Have very pale skin, and have a black tattoo i would like to get rid of. I know i should have thought of it first blah blah, please only answer seriously. I got it done a few years ago, in a town I wasn't from, didn't know the artist, and have been unhappy with it ever since. I know those creams more that likely will not work , but has anyone used them, where it did work?Also, I heard with laser removal it leaves a white scar, is there someone who had laser removal? how bad was the scar? since I'm very pale do you think it wouldn't show that much?
Laser removal leaves fairly light scaring, more an inability for the skin to tan than anything else. So in the summer when the rest of your body tans, you will have a white area where it was removed. I've never heard of anything but laser and dermal-abrasion (picture using sand paper to remove the tattoo, OUCH!!!) actually working, the creams doesn't seem likely as the ink is below your dermal layer of skin, which is were most creams would affect.

try wrecking balm.i heard that works well.I have not used it before but have heard through friends.

A cream? That removes tattoos? I think someone is winding you up.Why not go to a decent studio, that you like, and have them help you design a nice cover up tattoo? It's amazing what they can do, and you wont recognise this one afterwards. You can ONLY cover black with black, but, honestly, the TALENT of some of these cover up artists is phenomenal!

Yep you are right.. My friend has a big bloob of a scar on her ankle. She had to go like 4 times and they charged her 4,000.00 more than her dumb tat.

No comments: