Saturday, February 23, 2008

Can anyone recommend a good removal method?

I have a tattoo I really want removed. Can anyone suggest good ways to do this? I really don't know anything at all about it. I've heard that some colors are harder to get rid of than others, and I know that some procedures are more expensive than others.Can anyone recommend a good removal method? Maybe not too expensive? What should I expect to pay?BTW - It is on my ankle. It is about 8 inches long and 3 inches wide.

Laser removal - several tratements - approx. $10,000. You can alos have "bleach" tattood over it to lighten the colors and make them less noticeable which would be pretty cheap. I had a tattoo made into something else and now I love it again.

yes there is a tatoo removal but i dont know how much it costs..you should have a laser removal tatoo, because it will not leave any mark..some do surgery which they make abrasions and it can leave a keloids on your skin so i suggest you that you should have a laser removal tatoo

of course laser surgery ... start doing some research and comparing of places where you live ...

nope. maybe ya should've thought about it before you got it. laser surgery is the only sure way to get rid of a tattoo. but, it's expensive, normally hurts 10x worse than the tattoo itself, and sometimes dosent completely remove the tattoo, but leaves a bruise or scar lookin thing.

No comments: