Monday, February 18, 2008

Has anyone used Dermasel to remove a tattoo?

If so, how well did it work? Do you suggest any other methods (other than laser) to remove tattoos?
coverup - that will probably be the best way to change your tattoo. Wrecking balm, dermasel, etc. may fade your tattoo somewhat but it won't remove it. The only true way to get this done is through laser surgery which is extremely costly and painful. I saw your previous question about how you got your tattoo done while on vacation on what sounded like a splurge moment. I would say that the best thing to do in the future is to do your homework on artists and on what artwork you want to get done on yourself moreso prior to getting your tattoo.

It won't take it off. It might fade it a little but it won't remove it. I've tried it being that I have a few I want removed.

You have to use something with acid in it, like wart cream. But it'll leave a scar so you might just want to save up for the laser...

Thanks. I think I'll try to fade it a little and then get the cover up, which will be free since the tattoo shop supplied the wrong translation.

No comments: