Thursday, February 28, 2008

Does Wrecking Ball tattoo removal cream work?

I have a tat on the top of my foot and want to know about this wrecking balm stuff. I heard the ad on the radio and saw it in a magazine so it makes me think that they must be pretty confident and make enough to advertise for themselves. I don't want to be gullable and just buy it but has anyone used this before or had a friend who has used it? I have the money for laser removal but would prefer this since it's on the top layers of my skin anyways and especially if it works

wrecking balm is a rip offI bought the 2 month supply of the wrecking balm(around $200) a couple of weeks ago, and found out that the diffusing cream is just 1% hydroquinone, which can be bought over the counter as a skin lightener at a drug store for about $6. The demo-brasion spray is just an exfoliator spray. I suggest you save your money and go to walgreens to buy the skin lightener stuff along with a nice apricot scrub instead. The wrecking balm directions call for using the skin lightener twice a day, and every third day exfoliate the tattoo.have used wrecking balm for 2 months now and the only thing it lightened was my skin. it did nothing what so ever to lighten my tattoo almost seems as if my tattoo looks newer than before in some parts. buyer beware!!!I see someone wrote they'd rather spend $600 for wrecking balm then $1250 for 5 treatments of laser removal...wrecking balm doesn't seem to be so guaranteed after all...but i believe the laser removal is! After reading up about it and everyone elses comments I think i will save my money and have my tat removed professionally. It was a good thought though! Maybe one day you guys will really figure out something that will actually work...from now on i'll ignore your ad on sirius radio!

2 comments:

Joel Wright said...

very interesting read. I posted a digg about wrecking balm and was going to try it out but you saved me the trouble. That crap sounds like a pure rip off

wrightzen.com

mitchdcba said...

I have been using tattoo removal cream for about a month now, and I can tell that my tattoo is fading. After use of the exfoliator, it does look like it is brand new, but the next morning, it is lighter.

tattoo removal cream