Saturday, February 23, 2008

Does anyone know of a reputable company who does tattoo removal in the North West?

Does anyone know of a reputable company who does tattoo removal in the North West? and how much it costs. Additional Details
I do have other tattoos that I would never get rid of, however the one in question isn't what you would call 'art'. its a big unfinish tribal that I regret getting started. I dont regret getting tattooed just made a bad decision on the design.
1 month ago
I do have other tattoos that I would never get rid of, however the one in question isn't what you would call 'art'. its a big unfinish tribal that I regret getting started. I dont regret getting tattooed just made a bad decision on the design.

My sister is currently having it done. She's been going to Nuffield hospital. They have hospitals in the NWOK, now for the price! Depending on the size of your tattoo the price will obviously vary. My sis has a band around the top of her arm and was paying £107 for a session. A session lasts 2 minutes!! You'll have a consultation and they'll tell you the price there.Do ask for the numbing cream as it's the most painful thing you'll ever experience, much more painful than having it done in the first place.The results are quite fast though, she's had about 5 sessions and it's faded quite dramatically. After you've had it done it'll go scabby and may get small blisters.Best of luck and be brave!

Why have a tattoo removed? I do not understand why people will get them and then want them gone. I have a tattoo on my right leg that goes from my knee to my ankle and I would rather have my hair shaved off instead of getting my tattoo removed. I hope that you do find a place that can help you get it done if that is really what you want. But it is sad because you are destroying someone else's art work. I would suggest that if you ever ever think about doing something like this again think long and hard and then think again before you do it.

im with Ice. Although in disagreement that once its put on my body ..its my artwork. Cracks me up whenever i see someone with their girl/guy friends name on them..

The cheapest route is to try and get it covered up. From experience--I have spent over 2000 trying to get mine removed and now my arm looks like it was burned a ton of times with a cigarette/looks like I was shot with bird shot. You're a lot better finding a good tattoo artist who can cover it up.

No comments: