Thursday, February 28, 2008

Has anyone used tattoo removal products like "Wrecking Balm" or anything with "TCA" in it?

Has anyone used tattoo removal products like "Wrecking Balm" or anything with "TCA" in it?
I have a tatt, that with age doesn't look good any more. It's on my chest and very visible. Its fading and pretty ugly. I have been doing lots of research, and it seems to be the right fit for my tattoo removal.But I'd like to hear from someone WHO HAS ACTUALLY USED IT! I don't need to hear opinions of people who haven't experienced it. Thank you for your time.

Do-It-Yourself Cream RemovalsI have not personally tested any of the at-home cream removal methods I have seen advertised – even the ones that appear right here on this website. Honestly, I would not expect a whole lot from them. However, the Tattoo Removal Institute (which I am suspicious of being connected with Tat B Gone, but I can’t prove it yet) states that they have tested a few of these products, and found a couple of them to live up to their claims. According to their research, both TatBGone and Tattoo-OFF did show significant fading of the tattoos without any pain or damage to the skin. Another website,Remove that tattoo!, also hails tattoo removal cream systems as “The only proven way to remove tattoos without surgery”. I am still very skeptical, but if you really need a tattoo removed and don’t have the money for surgery, I guess it wouldn’t hurt to try one or both of these products. It’s not chump change, though – a 2 month supply of Tat B Gone is $125, and it takes several months to get the desired results, according to the Tattoo Removal Institute. A 2 month supply of Tattoo-OFF is $116.95. So, it isn’t inexpensive by any means, but certainly a lot more affordable than laser surgery. But before you shell out any money for these products, you might want to read some of the comments that have been sent in by people who have tried them.

a friend of mine is currently using wrecking balm- she said that is fantastic- but it takes some time...

No comments: