Saturday, February 23, 2008

I recently heard of Tat B Gone, How about it?

I'm looking to get a tattoo removed, but I don't trust any laser sh*t. And ahwhile ago I bought TCA, then found out it had a lot of acid in it that could scar. I recently heard of Tat B Gone, does anyone know of this? I'm getting desperate and don't know what to do. What do you think is the best possible way? PLEASE HELP!
I just went to a laser clinic in my area and paid $150 for one sesson. It didn't hurt bad at all (they gave me some topical and and ice pack to numb it beforehand). It was all over on 10 seconds. My tattoo was only a little over and inch in lenght so it was pretty small. It is fading really well. I went to have it removed on 3/16 and can already tell a big difference. Suppose to wait for 4-6 weeks for the results. I think mine will completley disapear but it all depends on the type/size of the tattoo you want removed. I am VERY happy with my decision to have laser treatment done and would reccomend this to anyone AS LONG AS THE LASER BEING USED IS THE MEDLITE C6! I did lots of research on this and it was the best one but only two places in my state have it so I chose the closest location. Hope this helps.

Tattoos are permanent, no matter what you do to try to remove them you will still have a scar, shadow or some kind of marking that will show that you once had a tattoo.Try having it tattooed over with color close to you skin tone and see if that works for you.

the only proper way is laser to get rid of the tatoounless its a really big one they won;t remove those cause it takes too long, but smaller ones they do but with laser treatment they can;t get all colors up from the skin then you will need to go to a permanent makeup artist to have the color of your skin put on so IT will cost you a small fortune so think hard before you start doing this

There is no way. Tat B gone does not work at all. Laser treatment will pull most of the color out but you can still see the outlines and some details etc...just without color. So your spending thousands of dollars for a colorless tat. $250-800 a session. 1-10 to "work".

The laser sh*t does hurt like hell, but it's well worth it. If you find a clinic specializing in removal it's very affordable. I pay $150 a session for a huge tattoo, and it's coming off fairly quickly. You could try having it tattooed over, but it would probably take a few times.

No comments: