Saturday, February 23, 2008

Has anyone else heard of Wrecking Balm?

Has anyone else heard of Wrecking Balm, its a tattoo removal cream. I was thinking about using it, the tattoo i want removed is something that I really want but something happened and half the tattoo didn't take. I had it done in two session and the 1st took but I had to wait 9months because I found out I was prego before I had the second session done, well the ink came out. It was highly painful and I am still not sure what happened. So the part that is still there needs to be removed so I can start over. It very faded, and its only one color so I was thinking that a cream like this should work. So my question, Has anyone tried it and what have been the results?
Find yourself a good tattoo artist with a good reputation and make an appointment to have a chat with them and see what they suggest. It is plausible that the tattoo can be rescued by the right artist. It would be a shame to go through all that to have nothing to show for it at the end. Especially if the tattoo was one you liked.
my brother tried using that stuff once and all it did was fade, but since yours is already semi faded it should work!
I think if a cream works, people wouldn't go to laser surgery 5, 6, 7 times to get a tattoo removed.I do hope you find a better method though, the laser surgery doesn't feel pleasant.

No comments: