Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Anyone know of a tattoo concealer? I want to remove my tattoo but can't afford laser removal?

I'm lookin for tattoo concealer or a way to remove my tattoo without having it lasered off. I prefer a concealer from a local chain store.
Try Merrell Norman. I have this red thing on my face that has been there for years and I got sick of it. The got me perfect concealer it was only 11.00. I hope that is not too much for you.If you can not afford that then here is a suggestion. If you get a concealer for less money dab it on with your finger do not rub it on it will not cover.
Dermablend and I think you can find it at JC Penny and a few other department stores.It works O.K. but nothing really covers them and looks natural.
I recommend Dermablend. You can usually find it in most department stores. As a makeup artist, I do a lot of weddings and that is what I use to cover tattoos. (I've even covered an entire backplate!) They make a "foundation" that is specifically for the body and is pretty much waterproof. Go to a counter and have them actually cover the ta too. They will teach you the proper technique to cover and keep the makeup on.Hope this helps....Good Luck!
Estee Lauders concealer is good, I have had to use it for photoshots, but you always have to layer it with a powder. Like, concealer, then powder the concealer again and so on for longevity and cover power. You could always go to a department store if you have a few hours, and go fron counter to counter till you find the one that's right for you.
I don't know of anything at stores, but I used to work at Aveda and the makeup artist could cover up tattoos very well with airbrush makeup.

No comments: