Saturday, February 23, 2008

I have an anklet tattoo that I want removed. How do I find a good place?

I have an anklet tattoo that I want removed. How do I find a good place?
Look on the internet of course. It really depends how much you want to spend. My buddy had one removed on his hand. He went to...someplace. They charged him per visit using laser. I think...about...$300 per square inch? It is expensive, but when you see his hand now, it's like the tattoo never even existed.

What do you have on your anklet is it a boy name or something. Is it really bad that you need to get it remove I think that Tottoo is cool if that is was you want because if you wanted to get a tattoo now why do you wanted to get it remove now. How long have you have the tattoo. Just message me to let me know how it went.

alot of tattoo parlors actually have a person in house that does removal. kinda ironic, i know. but i would call around to the local shops close to you and see. other than that, check out plastic surgeons, or like the others said, look it up online and see what you can find. sorry to hear you gotta get one removed!

I had a tat removed from my finger and i went to a skin and vein center first and they did a crap job. so, i went to a cosmetic surgeon and got it removed with less visits.

Shop around, check out gang removal sites since most clinics do a lot of pro bono work, that also means they have had a lot of practice.Do your research, know which lasers are good for your skin, check doctor references (if needed), and ask for pictures!

No comments: