Saturday, February 23, 2008

Can I use my medisave for tattoo removal? Thanks.

i have a tattoo on my ankle and i want it gone! it was a stupid thing i did a few years ago, just because i felt like getting one one day! now i want it gone - i guess i have grown up over the past few years! i know i can get it removed with lasers, but what dr do i go to? do i go to a dermatologist or what? and how many treatments does it take for removal? any help with this will be appreciated! and also is it expensive? Thanks! please give real answers and nice answers! i dont need any saying well it was stupid to get it in the first place, why did you do that, you shouldve thought about this before getting it, etc! i dont want to hear that because i already know it was a stupid thing for me to do! so please give me real answers! thank you!
From what I hear it can be pricey, however it depends on the size of the tattoo. Also the number of treatments depends on the color, black is easier to remove and takes less sessions than blues and reds. You can start by going to your dermatologist and they should be able to refer you to a reliable place.

Can I use my medisave for tattoo removal? Thanks.

It probably would not be a covered procedure because tattoo removal is not considered "medically necessary".

well you have to go to the hospital and get your tatoos removed bye LASERS!! so it might REEALLYY..hurt.so its your choice
7 months ago
Source(s):
www.neopets.com my username is cupcake_hamster45www.clubpenguin.com my username is pink kiwi89

No comments: