Monday, February 18, 2008

I want remove my tattoo.

I have a tattoo on my left arm.The height is 3 inches and the weight is 2 1/2 inches. My questions are:

1.) If I get Laser Removal, how much would it cost?

2.) Would it leave any scarring?

3.) Would I still be able to get another tattoo on the same spot?

4.) If I do get another tattoo would I be able to get that one remove 15 years from now?

I DO NOT WANT TO OVER-UP BECAUSE I STILL WANT THE HEIGHT AND WEIGHT TO BE ONLY 2 INCHES BIGGER AS THE TATTOO I HAVE NOW!!! IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE??

first of all, it is not height and weight, but LENGTH and WIDTH.
1.) very expensive and painful
2.) yes
3.) yes
4.) PLEASE DO NOT get a tattoo that you already know you will want removed in 15 years!!!!!!!the point of a tattoo is to have it FOREVER, not until you get tired of it. in that case, you should just leave it how it is, because you seem so indecisive, to the point that whatever you get, you wont be happy with it anyway.

If you want youcould just get it covered up with a different tattoo that you like better

yes, they cost 2x more than the cost of getting it.
yes, there maybe scarring of some typePossibly depend on healing and scarring.
I would advise against getting another tattoo in the same area after the renewal.
That your not sure in you want in 15years. I am 90% sure you can not get a renewal on the second one. Best advise if you want most cosmetics services offer it and a credit card to finance it and don't get another one.

you can get it lasered but it wont be completely be gone.it will fade a great deal but it will still be their.the ink that was used to do your tattoo is resistant to ink.the knew ink is made differently so it will respond better to laser treatment.as for the cost it is not cheap, I cant tell you exact numbers.you can phone a place that offers that service,perhaps they have free consultation.You can probally put a different tattoo over it after it is lasered but it might be tricky. hope this helps.
my friend had it done...she had a black butterfly on her wrist,it now looks like afaded blue stamp.

Don't get a tattoo if you know you're going to want to remove it. Tattoos are considered permanent for a reason. It'll cost a lot. It'll leave scars and I wouldn't suggest getting another one in the same spot.

No comments: