Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I need to remove a tattoo in my upper arm.. pls help!?

i need to remove a one inch tattoo that is in my upper arm, through laser treatment. it is causing me depression.i need to know where this tattoo removal is available in chennai(madras) .

Details:

im sorry to have not clearly mentioned my request. the tatoo iself is not causing depression. the content o f the tatoo causes depression for me. and this applies Only to my case and my personal feeling.i am not sure about how others feel. thanks.

an alternative to laser removal is a lotion called Wrecking Balm, my sister uses it, and it slowly fades the tattoo away.i dont understand how a one inch tattoo on your upper arm makes you depressed, it obviously didn't make you depressed when you got it. next time, if there is a next time, think things through, I love every one of my tattoos. Having people cry about being depressed and blah blah blah because of tattoos with make the wrong people pay attention to how "negative" tattoos can be. what i am saying is, dont ruin it for everyone.

recent survey says more aids are recently caused by the needles used for tattoos. why want it then and remove it now ?

No comments: