Monday, February 25, 2008

Best Laser Tattoo removal in Chicago?

I want to get my tattoo removed via laser. It is red and black and I had many consultations telling me the colors of my tattoo are the easiest to remove. Anyway, Money is not an object and I was wondering if anyone had their tattoo removed in Chicago and if so, by what doctor? How where your results. Thanks. Also, if anyone knows anyone who got it removed and where did they go to etc., in Chicago or anywhere near Illinois would be appreciated.
There are many that are good in the Chicagoland area and while you claim money is not an object, call several tattoo studios for referrals as their recommendations generally will get you a discount.

Believe it or not, your local tattoo shop would actually be a good place to ask. They might even be able to tell you which place does the best job for coverups, etc. YOu can find local tattoo shops at http://findtattoosshops.com.

No comments: