Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tattoo Removal?If you mess around and don't take care of it, that is why you get scars!

So I made the mistake of getting a tattoo at 19 and again at 22, I do love my tattoos, but I am now regreting getting them in such a visible area. I feel slightly embarrassed in professional situations or applying for new jobs. Anyway...I was hoping for some direction to a good Dr's office in the central CA area that offers laser removal. Please only reply if you have had or personally know someone who has had successful laser removal treatments. Thanks!!!

Here are alot of places you can go for low to no cost tattoo removal in all counties of California. I am currently going to Homeboy Industries to remove 4 of mine, and it is 100% free. I have had 5 sessions so far and my next one is next month. Please keep in mind that tattoo removal is VERY painful and it takes a very long time. I have to wait 3 months in between each of my treatments and it takes anywhere from 5-15 treatments each. You need to just stick with it and eventually it will be gone!! Good Luck

To everyone who says it will leave a scar... it is NOT TRUE. I do not have any scarring on any of mine, it all depends on how you take care of it after each treatment, you need to follow all the doctors orders and it will heal just fine. If you mess around and don't take care of it, that is why you get scars, it is your own fault.

umm you have several sessions of laser removal and it stings.... at the end you will have a scar of your tattoo... i think it will be better in the long run because you don't want to be 78 with wrinkly tattoos all over you.... there are some creams but they don't usually don't work.
Laser is great, however it could take several visits in order to have it removed...in turn that could cost you a lot of money, and lots of pain. I used wrecking balm, and it was amazing. It is a cream, and it works in stages. Within 6 months, 3 of my deep set dark tattoos were gone without the pain. The nice part was that I could do it in my home. You might want to look in to it. =)
There is a cheaper and less painful method. There is this product called Tatgone Ink and it is used right in tattoo shops just like getting a tattoo. What it does is it draws the ink out of the tattoo. It may take a few visits to get it completely gone depending on the age of the tattoo and the color. Black and blue come out the easiest. If the tattoo was new it would only take one to two treatments. It is usually about $150 for the bottle of the stuff itself and usually where you get it done will charge by the hour all depends on how big it is. Check into it, I'm sure if you ask around you will find a shop that does it.

No comments: