Tuesday, February 19, 2008

How to remove a tattoo....?

I need a good way to remove a tattoo that doesnt include laser. Because Im not rich and I cant afford it. But the more I look at it, the more annoyed I am with it. A lot of bad memories come with it. Please any ideas? The only way to remove a tattoo is with laser treatments. You may look at getting it covered up with a new design.
My uncle had a few from prison and he said the only way to remove it without laser is to place a very very hot spoon on it... I assume it would take away the tat but would leave a scar and be rather sore...
this is going to sound crazy,but it does remove the tattoo...it hurts like hell...and it WILL leave a scar....get a washcloth,salt,and lemon juice.....wet the washcloth with the lemon juice and apply alot of salt to the washcloth,scrub like hell on the tattooIt takes a while to even see any results.BEST advice.......start saving your money!
There is a tatoo shop here where I live that tatoos over the unwanted tatoo. I don't mean with dark ink, I mean with your skin toned ink. It covers up the tatoo and it blends in so that you can't tell there was one there.Check out the places around you and see if they do this.
Well first off you shouldn't be so stupid when getting a tattoo because everyone knows that they're permanent, and if you don't want laser surgery, your going to have to cut it out. Which is very painful.
Go get it covered up with another tattoo.. it seems to be getting more and more popular these days.. There arent many other ways you can get a tattoo removed. You will have a bad scare from the rest.. and you really dont want that.
Well I am going to make a big assumption here you probably got a matching tattoo or someone else's name tattooed on you.LMAOT.he only way to remove it safely is Laser so Start saving and you will know better next time.
I had a tattoo on my shoulder and had it surgical removed by a plastic surgeon. I went back later to have the scar revised (made thinner). You will be stuck with a scar but that may be a better trade off for having a tattoo that has bad memories associated with it. Good luck.
well i don't think you are going to have any luck. some tatoo shops offer removal but i can guarantee you it's not going to be cheap.
no cheap and easy answer....laser.most expensive cover up less expensive..this might be a better way to go.

No comments: