Saturday, February 23, 2008

Does anyone have a home remady for tattoo removal or even to fade it?

Does anyone have a home remady for tattoo removal or even to fade it? I cant afford laser , so dont tell me laser, is there any over the counter remedy or anything else I can do to remove or fade this tattoo? thanks
if you dont like that tattoo u can go to tattoo and change other kind of tattoo that u can change cause most people had old tattoo and didnt like anymore so tattoo people design cover it up with tattoo they can be good to cover it up or add somethin change tattoo, if u dont want NO tattoo i would said make up but im sure u dont want do make up on cover everyday, but the only thing is best way laser is forever remove. there is 3 thing is best way to change the picture tattoo that they can change design it or make up or laser. that is the only way best way

There is no way other than laser. Unless you cut that body part off with a chainsaw. Besides, you should get rid of your tattoo, you should get more.

there is, but it hurts, and leaves a nasty scar. Take real rough sand paper, and basically rub your skin off. when it scabs, ripp the scab off. And repeat untill you have a huge nasty scar

No there is nothing over the counter. It will fade with light (i.e. tanning, laying in the sun) but this is not something I suggest because it will lead to skin cancer over time. So the most effective and safest way to go is with the laser.

I heard an ad on the radio last night for some kind of balm that will eventually get rid of tattoos. It is only available by calling the 1-800 # and I believe it's called "wrecking balm". I would do some research on it and see if there are others who have tried it. I am sure it is pricey and I myself am a bit skeptical. Good luck.

No comments: