Saturday, February 23, 2008

How can I cover or remove my tattoos, they are on my forearms

I have two tattoo's that were home made I got them when I was a teenager now I hate them Should I cover or remove them they are on my forearms.
It would be easier to cover them, unless you don't want visible tattoos at all. Do your research if you are going to have them removed. It takes many laser sessions to get rid of a tattoo (depending on the size), it will scar and not go away completely, and it is very expensive. Insurance doesn't cover it.

you can either have them removed, which is painful and expensive. or you can have them covered up professional with a design that you will be happy with. try going to a tattoo shop and talking with one of the artists about the possibility of either covering them up or simply having them removed.

Go to a good artist, they should be able to do a really nice cover job and save you thousands of dollars and the pain and scarring.

No comments: