Saturday, February 23, 2008

How many treatments will I need before I see drastic reults?

I have had two laser tattoo removal treatments so far. How many treatments will I need before I see drastic reults?

You should buy your best friend something real nice.

if your really serious about removal, you could just go ahead and cut the item in question/don't want anymore right off, but of course u will need a skin grafe or two, and that may come from the seat of the pants area.i have 1 and i've considered removal, but i look at it another light and say the artwork is not complete, so i just sorta hang on to it, in a sense...

Hasn't the doctor told you? That seems odd, as I'd think they'd give you a rough guess. As I understand it, even once it's done there is evidence that you had a tattoo any any even vaguely close examination.I have heard it's *very* roughly on the order of 3-5x - or more - the number of visits needed to get the tattoo in the first place, modified for colors (some hard to get rid of than others).

No comments: