Tuesday, March 4, 2008

What are the latest developments in laser tattoo removal?

It seems like every year or two there are jumps forward in the tattoo laser removal technology. I've got a pretty big one I'd like to remove with many colors and I'm waiting until the tech makes the process easier and more effective. How do I find out the doctors with the latest tools?
Ask your family doctor, or call the hospital and ask them. They should be able to help.As far as now, it is very, very expensive, you have to go back for many sessions, it hurts much more than the tattoo, thecolor green will not be affected, and you will have a very bad scar in the shape of you tattoo.

I had a tattoo lasered off a few years back.

ok it takes about 10 sessions for most, it hurts more than getting the actual tattoo and it will cost a small fortune :D

and I now have a rather unique heart shaped scar on my back!

No comments: